Sunday, August 29, 2021

Movie Marathon - The Disney edit

I love taking up challenges because it exposes us to different genres and activities. Doing even half the challenge, will make us a better person. Not to mention, completing it is extremely satisfying. Reading challenges are my favorites. Though I love movies, I don't like to watch them alone. This means I have missed out on quite a lot of the classics. The time has come to set it right. So, here I am taking up a movie marathon! I know, I know, a challenge is not a marathon. But watching so many movies is a huge challenge for me and I am sure I will drag it out like a marathon :P Now, let's dim the lights and get that popcorn poppin' baby!

Disney Movie Marathon (30/60)
✔ Classics (28/34) ✔ Others (2/26)
✓ Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) Saludos Amigos (1943)
✓ Pinocchio (1940) The Three Caballeros (1945)
Fantasia (1940) Make Mine Music (1946)
✓ Dumbo (1941) Fun and Fancy Free (1947)
✓ Bambi (1942) Melody Time (1948)
✓ Cinderella (1950) The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
✓ Alice in Wonderland (1951) The Sword in the Stone (1963)
✓ Peter Pan (1953) The Aristocats (1970)
✓ Lady and the Tramp (1955) The Rescuers (1977)
✓ Sleeping Beauty (1959) The Fox and the Hound (1981)
One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961) The Black Cauldron (1985)
The Jungle Book (1967) The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
✓ Robin Hood (1973) Oliver and Company (1988)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977) The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
✓ The Little Mermaid (1989) Fantasia 2000 (1999)
Beauty and the Beast (1991) Dinosaur (2000)
✓ Aladdin (1992) ✓ The Emperor’s New Groove (2000)
✓ The Lion King (1994) Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
✓ Pocahontas (1995) Treasure Planet (2002)
✓ The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) Brother Bear (2003)
✓ Hercules (1997) Home on the Range (2004)
✓ Mulan (1998) Chicken Little (2005)
✓ Tarzan (1999) Meet the Robinsons (2007)
✓ Lilo and Stitch (2002) Bolt (2008)
✓ The Princess and the Frog (2009) Big Hero 6 (2014)
✓ Tangled (2010) ✓ Encanto (2021)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
✓ Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
✓ Frozen (2013)
✓ Zootopia (2016)
✓ Moana (2016)
✓ Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018)
✓ Frozen II (2019)
✓ Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment